The Equipment Shop
Husqvarna ST 224P has been developed for homeowners who need a high-performing snow thrower to clear snow from large driveways to pathways. It works regardless of surface type thanks to the adjustable skid shoes. Husqvarna ST 224P has been designed for use in all snow conditions; 6-18 inches. It has an efficient two-stage system with high throwing capacity. The unit has industry exclusive 4-position height adjustable handles for optimal comfort. Friction-disc transmission and power steering ensure extra smooth operation. Features heated handle grips, LED headlights and electric starter making the ST 224P one of the best snow blowers around for tackling the winter weather.
- Power assist steering
- 2 stage system – Snow is fed into the housing by an auger screw and then discharged through the chute by an impeller fan.
- Handle height adjustment.
- Friction disk transmission – For easy speed changes depending on snow conditions.
- Ribbon Auger – The ribbon auger mixes air into the snow, which makes the snow easy to handle and thereby ensures efficient clearing.
- Plastic skid shoes – For merciful treatment of delicate grounds. The skid shoes are reversible for long lifetime.
- Aluminum auger gearbox – Durable auger gearbox with 5-year warranty.
- Remote chute deflector – Control the vertical throwing direction with a lever on the panel.
- Quiet muffler for user comfort.
- Diff Lock – The differential lock means the machine is driven with both wheels. This, along with the heavy treads on the tires, ensures extra good traction.
- High speed impeller – Gives extra long snow throwing distance.
- Interlocking handle – For single hand control and easy operation.
- LED headlights for easy operation when it’s dark.
- X-trac, heavy-tread tires for extra good traction.
- Robust auger housing – For sturdy operation, efficient clearing and long product lifetime.
- Remote chute rotator – Fast and easy change of the chute direction with a lever on the panel.
- Premium control cables – Durable cables for long lifetime, with improved resistance to cold weather.
- Heated grips – For a more comfortable operation in cold climate.